These No–Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars only require 4 simple ingredients and can be prepared in about 10 minutes, making them an easy and delicious dessert!
- 1 1/3 cup PB2
- 2/3 plus 2 tbsp water
- 2/3 cup honey
- 4 cups quick oats
- 4 tbsp dark chocolate morsels
- In a small saucepan mix PB2 and water until smooth.
- Add honey to saucepan and heat on medium low heat, stirring constantly until combined, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in oats.
- Line an 8 by 8 inch pan with foil.
- Press oat mixture into pan.
- Microwave chocolate morsels for 1 minute or until melted.
- Use a spoon to spread chocolate over oats.
- Place in freezer for one hour or until set. Cut into 12 bars. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Keywords: peanut butter, oat, bars