This easy to make White Chocolate Bark with pretzels and nuts satisfies both your salty and sweet cravings!
Is there anything more amazing tasting than snacks that combine salty and sweet?
No! There really isn't!
I have been wracking my brain the past few weeks to come up with some new recipe ideas to gift for the holidays and I'm excited to let you know that this Mixed Nut & Pretzel White Chocolate Bark is the winner!
In this recipe I use Planter’s Deluxe Mixed Nuts, it has a mixture of pistachios, cashews, almonds, brazil nuts, and pecans. You can use whatever nuts you prefer or even omit them completely and just keep the chocolate and pretzels.
- mixed nuts
- white chocolate morsels
Step by step instructions
This is a super easy treat to make!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Break the pretzel sticks into bite size pieces and spread in the pan.
- Top with the mixed nuts.
- Melt the chocolate morsels in a double broiler or the microwave (about 1 minute or according to package instructions) and pour over the pretzels and nuts.
- Use a rubber spatula to spread the chocolate across the mixture until everything is coated.
- Place in the refrigerator 20 minutes or until set. Cut or break into pieces to serve.
Tips for best results
- if you live in a humid climate it can sometimes be hard to melt chocolate morsels without the chocolate seizing up, in that case opt for candy melts or melting chocolate instead
- work quickly to spread the chocolate across the pan before the chocolate starts to harden
Keep the bark in an airtight container at room temperature up to 7 days. I don't recommend storing in the refrigerator longer than the 20 minutes to set it as condensation can form on the chocolate.
The taste of this is just amazing-one little square squelches any cravings I might have! I packaged up about 5 servings into small gift bags recently for some houseguests but am planning on gifting by the batch for the holidays! It's also a huge hit when entertaining and a great make-ahead dessert!
If you try this recipe, please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print
This White Chocolate Nut Bark is the perfect mix of salty and sweet!
- 8.75oz Planter’s Deluxe Lightly Salted Mixed Nuts
- 24oz white chocolate morsels
- 2 cups pretzel sticks, broken into bite-sized pieces
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Spread pretzels and nuts on the wax paper.
- In a large bowl microwave chocolate until melted, about one minute. (Alternatively, use a double broiler.)
- Stir the chocolate well and pour over the pretzel and nuts.
- Use a spatula to quickly spread the mixture out on the baking sheet until a uniform thickness.
- Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes or until set. Break into approximately 2″ squares and serve!
Store at room temperature in an airtight container up to 7 days. I do not recommend storing in the refrigerator as condensation can form on the chocolate.
Keywords: white chocolate pretzel nut bark