The perfect blondie recipe-buttery and caramel flavored with a generous helping of white chocolate chips.
- 1 cup salted butter, melted
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9″ by 13″ baking pan with nonstick spray.
In a medium bowl combine butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla and mix until combined and uniform.
Add flour and baking powder and stir well. Fold in chocolate chips and spread in prepared dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until middle is just set. Allow to cool before cutting.
Keywords: white chocolate blondies