Flavorful lemon and garlic shrimp tossed with buttery noodles for an easy 15 minutes meal.
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and cleaned (I don’t mind mine tail on but you can certainly buy tail off!)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 1 1/2 medium lemons juiced) plus additional to taste
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions, set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile in a large saucepan melt butter over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp and salt and pepper and cook about 3 minutes until shrimp are bright pink and firm (don’t overcook!)
- Remove from heat and add cooked pasta, tossing to coat throughly.
- Add additional lemon juice if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: shrimp pasta, lemon shrimp pasta, garlic shrimp pasta