Four ingredients and 5 minutes prep time make this Apple Cinnamon Roll the easiest dessert ever!
- 1 package Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 medium apple, finely diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll crescent dough out onto a baking sheet and use fingers to pinch together the seams.
- Spread chopped apple over the dough.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over apples.
- Carefully roll the long side of the dough to form a cylinder.
- Arrange the dough into a spiral shape and bake for 18 minutes or until golden brown and dough at center is fully cooked.
- Serve warm.