Instant Pot Spaghetti is a fast one pot weeknight meal. This is the easiest spaghetti recipe out there, perfect for busy families!
Instant Pot Spaghetti
Making spaghetti in the Instant Pot is the absolute easiest spaghetti recipe out there! This is my go to recipe for those busy nights when I don’t know what to make for dinner because I usually already have everything on hand. Making pressure cooker spaghetti also makes for easy cleanup because there is only one pot to clean!
With this easy spaghetti
If you want to add meat, consider adding in some homemade meatballs after cooking in the Instant Pot!
How to Make Instant Pot Spaghetti
- Prepare the meat in the Instant Pot on Sauté mode.
- Add the sauce and seasonings.
- Add the spaghetti over the sauce.
- Add broth to cover the pasta.
- Pressure cook then release the steam!
- Serve with homemade Texas toast or homemade garlic bread
Instant Pot Spaghetti Video
You might also like these other Instant Pot recipes perfect for busy weeknights!
If you’ve tried this recipe please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print
Instant Pot Spaghetti is a fast one-pot weeknight meal. This easy spaghetti recipe out there, perfect for busy families! Perfect pressure cooker spaghetti in just twenty minutes start to finish!
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 24 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 12 ounce spaghetti
- Turn Instant Pot to Sauté mode. Add olive oil and sausage and cook, stirring often, until brown.
- Add a splash of beef broth to the Instant Pot and thoroughly scrape the bottom to deglaze. (See note below)
- Add spaghetti sauce, onion powder, and garlic powder to Instant Pot and stir to mix.
- Break spaghetti noodles in half and layer over the spaghetti sauce.
- Pour remaining beef over the noodles. Tap noodles into the sauce to ensure they are totally covered with broth.
- Set Instant Pot on high pressure for 9 minutes.
- Release manually after cooking is finished. Open the lid, stir, and allow to sit for five minutes to continue cooking.
- Top with parmesan and basil if desired.
Be sure to thoroughly scrape and deglaze the bottom of the Instant Pot. Not doing so could result in a Burn warning while cooking under pressure.
Keywords: spaghetti, instant pot