Instant Pot Spaghetti is a fast one pot weeknight meal. This is the easiest spaghetti recipe out there, perfect for busy families!
Making spaghetti with a pressure cooker is the absolute easiest recipe out there! This is my go to recipe for those busy nights when I don't know what to make for dinner because I usually already have everything on hand. It also makes for easy cleanup because there is only one pot to clean!
New to the Instant Pot? Check out our Instant Pot 101 to help you get started!
With this easy spaghetti
If you want to add more meat, consider adding in some homemade meatballs after cooking!
- olive oil
- ground sausage
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- beef broth
- spaghetti sauce
Step by step
- Prepare the meat on Sauté mode.
- Add the sauce and seasonings.
- Add the spaghetti over the sauce.
- Add broth to cover the pasta.
- Pressure cook then release the steam!
- Serve with homemade Texas toast or homemade garlic bread
Tips for best results
- Be sure to thoroughly scrape and deglaze the bottom. Not doing so could result in a Burn warning while cooking under pressure.
- If spaghetti seems thin after cooking, allow to sit a few moments for the sauce to thicken.
You might also like these other Instant Pot recipes perfect for busy weeknights!
If you’ve tried this recipe please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print
Instant Pot Spaghetti is a fast one-pot weeknight meal. This easy spaghetti recipe out there, perfect for busy families! Perfect pressure cooker spaghetti in just twenty minutes start to finish!
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 24 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 12 ounce spaghetti
- Turn Instant Pot to Sauté mode. Add olive oil and sausage and cook, stirring often, until brown.
- Add a splash of beef broth and thoroughly scrape the bottom to deglaze. (See note below)
- Add spaghetti sauce, onion powder, and garlic powder and stir to mix.
- Break spaghetti noodles in half and layer over the spaghetti sauce.
- Pour remaining beef broth over the noodles. Tap noodles into the sauce to ensure they are totally covered with broth.
- Set on high pressure for 9 minutes.
- Release manually after cooking is finished. Open the lid, stir, and allow to sit for five minutes to continue cooking.
- Top with parmesan and basil if desired.
Be sure to thoroughly scrape and deglaze the bottom of the Instant Pot. Not doing so could result in a Burn warning while cooking under pressure.
Keywords: spaghetti, instant pot