Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies combine two of your favorite sweet flavors into one indulgent dessert!
- 1 egg
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- Freeze (12) 1 tsp “dollops” of Nutella on wax paper for at least 12 hours before baking cookies.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients. Refrigerate for an hour before proceeding.
- Preheat oven to to 350 degrees.
- Make two 1″ balls of cookie dough. Sandwich Nutella between the two cookie dough balls and press together to surround Nutella with cookie dough (make sure dough is completely sealed around Nutella so it doesn’t leak out! Place on greased cookie sheet.
- If desired add the classic peanut butter cookie cross hatch by pressing a fork sprayed with nonstick spray into the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on rack and enjoy!
Keywords: nutella stuffed peanut butter cookie