Gourmet-style Easter popcorn is the perfect holiday snack mix for Easter parties and get-togethers. Make it in five minutes and easily double or triple for crowds!
I have a confesstion: honestly, I'm not a popcorn girl. It's okay but I really don't love it. My three boys and my husband though? They're popcorn fiends!
In their book there isn't much that can make a big bowl of popcorn better, that is until you combine it with a sweet candy coating and add in some sprinkles and Easter M&Ms!
This gourmet-style Easter popcorn recipe couldn't be easier, and you can customize it to your taste (and colors preference!) It whips up in five minutes flat and is perfect to make for class parties or holiday get-togethers.
- kettle corn
- candy melts in pink, yellow, and white
- white chocolate M&Ms
- M&Ms Easter eggs
Too easy, right?
Step by step
- Spread the popcorn on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Melt the yellow and pink candy melts, then drizzle across the popcorn.
- Melt the white candy melts and drizzle on the popcorn, immediately following with the sprinkles and M&Ms.
- Allow to harden then break into chunks to serve.
I used pre-popped kettle corn but you can absolutely use popcorn you pop yourself. Be sure to get a plain flavor and remove any unpopped kernels before drizzle it with the candy melts.
This Easter popcorn tastes best the day of or next day, I do not recommend making more than one day in advance as the candy melts will lose their texture over time.
Yes! I suggest using Ghirardelli white melting chocolate for the best results if using chocolate. You can also use almond bark, melting according to package directions.
If you try this recipe, please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print
Gourmet-style Easter candied popcorn is the perfect holiday snack mix for Easter parties and get-togethers. Make it in five minutes and easily double or triple for crowds!
- 2 bags kettle corn, popped
- ½ cup pink candy melts
- ½ cup yellow candy melts
- 1 cup white candy melts
- ½ cup white chocolate Easter M&Ms
- ½ cup M&M Easter eggs
- pink pearlized Sprinkles (about 2 tablespoons)
- Lay popcorn in a single layer on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Melt pink and yellow candy melts according to package instructions and drizzle over popcorn.
- Drizzle white melts last and add sprinkles and candy while before it hardens.
- Refrigerate if necessary to set candy. Break into chunks to serve.
- if popping your own popcorn be sure to remove any unpopped kernels before making the Easter popcorn
- you may substitute Ghirardelli white melting chocolate or almond bark for the candy melts
- best not to make this more than one day before serving
Keywords: gourmet popcorn
Want more great recipes?
Join our community of over 20,000 everyday cooks and I'll send you an eCookbook with 13 of my favorite desserts as a welcome gift!