This easy truffle recipe is super indulgent thanks to its dark chocolate and toffee coating. With only 4 ingredients and 15 minutes of prep, you'll find yourself making these every time you have a sweet craving!
Truffles used to be one of those desserts that I was scared to try to make-they always seemed too "fancy" for me. I would see recipes telling me to use candy thermometers and seemed to need an inordinate amount of attention.
So I never tried them.
And I'm so glad I did.
My husband actually told me these might be his favorite dessert I've ever made-can you believe that? Of all the amazing treats I post on the blog these might just be his very favorite.
And they were easy!! Like probably 15 minutes of total work-that easy!Print
These super easy dark chocolate toffee truffles are deceptively simple to make and incredibly indulgetn!
- 9 oz DOVE® Dark Chocolate Promises, unwrapped
- ⅓ cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup toffee bits (found in the baking aisle)
- In a small saucepan combine DOVE® dark chocolates with whipping cream.
- Heat on medium heat, stirring constantly for 2 minutes or until fully melted.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla. Stir to blend.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and refrigerate 2.5-3 hours or until thick.
- Pour toffee bits into a second bowl.
- Roll chocolate mixture into 1" balls between using the palms of your hands and rolls in toffee bits to cover. Place on parchment paper lines baking sheet and refrigerate if desired until ready to eat!
Keywords: dark chocolate toffee truffles, dark chocolate truffles
I hope, hope, hope you try these soon. The key is to make them with super high quality chocolate-I always use DOVE® Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate Promises (just like with my S'mores Bars and Dark Chocolate Cake Pops!) You can find DOVE® online, on Facebook, and on Twitter.
Disclaimer: Compensation was provided by DOVE® Dark Chocolate via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Dove or Momtrends.