Gourmet-style Easter candied popcorn is the perfect holiday snack mix for Easter parties and get-togethers. Make it in five minutes and easily double or triple for crowds!
- 2 bags kettle corn, popped
- 1/2 cup pink candy melts
- 1/2 cup yellow candy melts
- 1 cup white candy melts
- 1/2 cup white chocolate Easter M&Ms
- 1/2 cup M&M Easter eggs
- pink pearlized Sprinkles (about 2 tablespoons)
- Lay popcorn in a single layer on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Melt pink and yellow candy melts according to package instructions and drizzle over popcorn.
- Drizzle white melts last and add sprinkles and candy while before it hardens.
- Refrigerate if necessary to set candy. Break into chunks to serve.
- if popping your own popcorn be sure to remove any unpopped kernels before making the Easter popcorn
- you may substitute Ghirardelli white melting chocolate or almond bark for the candy melts
- best not to make this more than one day before serving
Keywords: gourmet popcorn