This Easy Sparkling Berry Sangria recipe is fast, ready in just five minutes, and you can customize it with whichever summer berries you have on hand. It’s the perfect summer cocktail!
There are not many things I like better than sitting out on my porch with good friends and great conversation on a summer evening sipping on a delicious cocktail! I love trying new mixes and sangria is obviously one of the easiest and most fun summer concoctions to serve when entertaining.
I get tons of emails asking about these glasses, they are gorgeous and inexpensive, find them here. (affiliate link)
What wine should I use to make White Sangria?
Unlike traditional sangrias, I prefer to use a sparkling white wine for this recipe. I prefer Prosecco but you can use Lambrusco, Champagne, or even a Rosé! It will taste delicious no matter which you pick and you can stay on the
cheaper more affordable side because you are adding so many other flavors to the wine. Yay for inexpensive cocktails!
How to Make White Sangria
This sangria couldn’t be easier! We’re using sparkling wine so it is best to make it when ready to drink. Simply cut the strawberries and throw them in a pitcher along with the other ingredients and enjoy!
Berry White Sangria Tips
- I made my sangria with strawberries and blueberries but you can add raspberries, blackberries, whatever you have on hand. It always turns out delicious!
- Because the berries are delicate, I don’t make this sangria too far in advance, no more than an hour, so the berries don’t get soggy. It whips up in five minutes so it’s easy to throw together right when you need it!
You might also like these other sangria recipes:Print
This easy summer berry sangria is the perfect summer cocktail recipe. With only 5 ingredients it can be made in just 5 minutes!
- 1 bottle sparkling white wine (I use Prosecco)
- 2 ½ cups white cranberry juice
- ⅔ cup orange liqueur such as Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- ⅔ cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- ⅔ cup blueberries
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve immediately over ice.
- garnish with fresh mint if desired
Keywords: white sangria