This easy summer berry white sangria is the perfect summer cocktail recipe. With only 5 ingredients it can be made in just 5 minutes!
- 1 bottle sparkling white wine (I use Prosecco)
- 2 1/2 cups white cranberry juice
- 2/3 cup orange liqueur such as Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 2/3 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Serve immediately.
- Pick a sparkling white wine like prosecco, lambrusco, or champagne
- Don't make more than an hour in advance
- Garnish with fresh mint if desired
- I usually make my sangria with strawberries and blueberries but you can add raspberries, blackberries, whatever you have on hand. It always turns out delicious!
- Use as fresh fruit as you can find for the best flavor.
- Serve the sangria with cocktail skewers so you can eat the fruit as you drink!
Keywords: white sangria