Delicious 3 ingredient OREO cookie white chocolate fudge is always a big hit and a super simple dessert recipe. Perfect for gifting!
It’s no secret here on the blog that I might have a teensy-tiny obsession with OREO cookies. It’s just not fair that one cookie can be so darn delicious, am I right? I have baked OREOs in cupcakes, made them into trifles, truffles-you name it, I’ve tried it! So it was pretty surprising to me recently when I realized I’ve never shared this oh-so-easy recipe for OREO fudge with you before.
This is one of those recipes I make, have a piece or two, then immediately have to gift to the neighbors…it’s just too delicious for me to keep in the house without eating it all in a day! I love it because it only takes 3 ingredients and is pretty impossible to mess up. It’s also a great one for making with the kids because it’s so simple.Print
Delicious 3 ingredient OREO cookie white chocolate fudge is always a big hit and a super simple dessert recipe.
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz package white chocolate chips
- 2/3 package OREO cookies (about 24 cookies)
- Line a 9 by 9″ baking dish with parchment paper. In a small saucepan heat the condensed milk and white chocolate chips over medium heat, stirring constantly until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Place all but 4 OREOs in a large plastic bag and break into large chunks-you don’t want them broken too small but at least into thirds or quarters.
- Mix the cookies into the chocolate mixture and pour into the prepared pan. Take the last 4 cookies in the bag and crush into small pieces. Sprinkle over the top of the fudge and gently pat into the top with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate at least an hour to set. Cut into 1.5″ squares to serve. Makes 25 pieces.
Keywords: oreo, fudge
I’m telling you-these are good, good, good.
Anybody else addicted to OREOs like I am? If so check out these other recipes, click picture for recipe details!
Want more great recipes?
Join our community of over 20,000 everyday cooks and I'll send you an eCookbook with 13 of my favorite desserts as a welcome gift!