Delicious 3 ingredient OREO cookie white chocolate fudge is always a big hit and a super simple dessert recipe. Perfect for gifting!
It’s no secret here on the blog that I might have a teensy-tiny obsession with OREO cookies. It’s just not fair that one cookie can be so darn delicious, am I right?
I have baked OREOs in cupcakes, made them into trifles, truffles-you name it, I’ve tried it! So it was pretty surprising to me recently when I realized I’ve never shared this oh-so-easy recipe for OREO fudge with you before.
This is one of those recipes I make, have a piece or two, then immediately have to gift to the neighbors…it’s just too delicious for me to keep in the house without eating it all in a day!
I love it because it only takes 3 ingredients and is pretty impossible to mess up. It’s also a great one for making with the kids because it’s so simple.
OREO Fudge Ingredients
- sweetened condensed milk
- white chocolate chips
- OREO cookies
How to Make OREO Fudge
This recipe is so easy.
- Prepare by lining a casserole dish with parchment paper.
- Take 4 OREO cookies and crush into fine crumbs, break the remaining OREOs into large pieces.
- Heat condensed milk and chocolate chips over medium heat in a saucepan, stirring constantly until melted.
- Mix broken cookies and chocolate mixture and pour into the pan.
- Top with OREO crumbs and chill to set.
I told you it was easy!
I’m telling you-these are good, good, good.
Anybody else addicted to OREOs like I am? If so check out these other OREO recipes!
If you try this recipe, please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print
Delicious 3 ingredient OREO cookie white chocolate fudge is always a big hit and a super simple dessert recipe.
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz package white chocolate chips
- 2/3 package OREO cookies (about 24 cookies)
- Line a 9 by 9″ baking dish with parchment paper. In a small saucepan heat the condensed milk and white chocolate chips over medium heat, stirring constantly until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Place all but 4 OREOs in a large plastic bag and break into large chunks-you don’t want them broken too small but at least into thirds or quarters.
- Mix the cookies into the chocolate mixture and pour into the prepared pan. Take the last 4 cookies in the bag and crush into small pieces. Sprinkle over the top of the fudge and gently pat into the top with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate at least an hour to set. Cut into 1.5″ squares to serve. Makes 25 pieces.
Keywords: oreo, fudge
Want more great recipes?
Join our community of over 20,000 everyday cooks and I'll send you an eCookbook with 13 of my favorite desserts as a welcome gift!