Delicious 3 ingredient OREO cookie white chocolate fudge is always a big hit and a super simple dessert recipe.
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz package white chocolate chips
- 2/3 package OREO cookies (about 24 cookies)
- Line a 9 by 9″ baking dish with parchment paper. In a small saucepan heat the condensed milk and white chocolate chips over medium heat, stirring constantly until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Place all but 4 OREOs in a large plastic bag and break into large chunks-you don’t want them broken too small but at least into thirds or quarters.
- Mix the cookies into the chocolate mixture and pour into the prepared pan. Take the last 4 cookies in the bag and crush into small pieces. Sprinkle over the top of the fudge and gently pat into the top with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate at least an hour to set. Cut into 1.5″ squares to serve. Makes 25 pieces.
Keywords: oreo, fudge