This easy Balsamic Roasted Vegetables Recipe is a fast way to add more healthy veggies to your diet. These roasted carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower are quick to prepare and full of flavor!
I don't know about you all but this time of year I always start looking more closely at what I'm feeding my family. Between the cruise we went on over the Christmas holiday and all the fun foods between Thanksgiving and New Years, I'm craving more veggies in my life!
Luckily it's not hard to add more vegetables to your diet when they taste as delicious as these Balsamic Roasted Vegetables! (You might also like these Oven Roasted Peppers or Roasted Russet Potatoes too!)
You can easily customize this recipe with your favorite vegetables, I've even made Balsamic Roasted Potatoes.
- Vegetables - Here I used mini carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli but it's also divine with onion, pepper, squash, and zucchini or whatever you love the most!
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Spices - oregano, salt, and pepper
Step by step
Simply toss the veggies in the oil and vinegar, spread on the pan and sprinkle with the seasoning. Roast and serve, I like to have these alongside my easy Baked Chicken Breast or Steakhouse Steak recipe!
If you’ve tried this recipe please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print
Easy Balsamic Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: sides
- Method: roasting
- Cuisine: American
This easy Balsamic Roasted Vegetables Recipe is a fast way to add more healthy veggies to your diet. Just 30 minutes to prepare and full of flavor!
- 1 lb of your favorite vegetables, rinsed and chopped if necessary
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl combine vegetables, oil, and vinegar. Stir well to coat.
- Spread vegetables on a baking sheet and sprinkle with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Serve immediately, will keep in refrigerator up to 4 days.
Keywords: balsamic roasted vegetables
Want more great recipes?
Join our community of over 20,000 everyday cooks and I'll send you an eCookbook with 13 of my favorite desserts as a welcome gift!
great side dish!