Fast and easy 2-minute Pumpkin Oatmeal is a healthy and delicious way to start your morning!
2 Minute Pumpkin Oatmeal
I know, I know-it’s not even September yet and here I go with the pumpkin! To be honest I was in World Market last week and they had Pumpkin Spice coffee set up for taste testing and I had one sip and it was all over for me-I’m in full-blown fall mode in the kitchen!
This morning I was making breakfast and that orange can of pumpkin caught my eye in the pantry and I got to work whipping up this little bowl of heaven. This Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal took only 2 minutes to make so it’s perfect for those busy weekday mornings. Pumpkin oatmeal is also healthy so it’s a win-win!
How to Make Pumpkin Oatmeal
I make this easy pumpkin oatmeal in the microwave, fast and simple!
- Mix ingredients in a bowl
- Microwave for one minute
- Top with pecans, sprinkle with cinnamon, and indulge in pure pumpkin oatmeal delight!
You might also like these delicious pumpkin recipes:
If you try this recipe, please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print
Fast and easy 2 minute Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal is a healthy and delicious way to start your morning!
- 1/2 cup quick 1 minute oats
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling!)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans (optional)
- ground cinnamon (optional)
- In a bowl combine all ingredients except pecans and mix thoroughly.
- Microwave for one minute.
- Allow to sit for an additional minute.
- Top with pecans and a little sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.
Keywords: pumpkin pie oatmeal
I love this healthy, delicious breakfast recipe. The pumpkin adds a little vitamin boost to my breakfast and it’s also sweet enough and fiber-packed for a filling mid-afternoon snack.
So be honest with me-is it too early for pumpkin or is anyone else out there secretly indulging in fall recipes already? If you try this pumpkin oatmeal recipe, let me know what you think!
You might also like these pumpkin recipes:
Want more great recipes?
Join our community of over 20,000 everyday cooks and I'll send you an eCookbook with 13 of my favorite desserts as a welcome gift!