This easy Balsamic Roasted Vegetables Recipe is a fast way to add more healthy veggies to your diet. Just 30 minutes to prepare and full of flavor!
- 1 lb of your favorite vegetables, rinsed and chopped if necessary
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl combine vegetables, oil, and vinegar. Stir well to coat.
- Spread vegetables on a baking sheet and sprinkle with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Serve immediately, will keep in refrigerator up to 4 days.
Keywords: balsamic roasted vegetables