I have the cutest (and easiest) fall treat recipe for you all today! Last week I whipped up this fall snack mix for my three boys as an after school surprise and I kid you not-it lasted all of a half hour before they had eaten the entire bowl. (I may have helped a little!) Like any good snack mix this recipe has it all-salty, sweet and since it’s an autumn version of course it has Pumpkin Spice!!
I made it extra fun by using an edible pen to draw little skull faces on some of the mini marshmallows and it was hilarious how much my kids liked that little extra touch!Print
Pumpkin Spice Snack Mix is the perfect fall treat recipe- easy to put together with all your favorite autumn flavors!
- 3 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 2 cups popcorn
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- (1) 8 ounce bag White Pumpkin Pie M&Ms
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup Pumpkin Spice morsels (use white chocolate if you can’t find pumpkin spice)
- Preheat oven to 300. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine cereal, pretzels, and popcorn.
- In another small bowl mix melted butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin spice until thoroughly blended.
- Pour over cereal mix and stir well to coat.
- Spread cereal mix onto prepared pan and bake 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cool mix with M&Ms, pumpkin spice morsels and marshmallows. For Halloween use an edible pin to draw “skeletons” on mini marshmallows if desired.
Keywords: pumpkin spice snack mix
I think I’m due for another batch of this snack mix already! Let me know what you think of it in the comments!
You might also like these other fall treats, click the picture to go to the blog post:
Want more great recipes?
Join our community of over 20,000 everyday cooks and I'll send you an eCookbook with 13 of my favorite desserts as a welcome gift!