Pumpkin Spice Snack Mix is the perfect fall treat recipe- easy to put together with all your favorite autumn flavors!
- 3 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 2 cups popcorn
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- (1) 8 ounce bag White Pumpkin Pie M&Ms
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup Pumpkin Spice morsels (use white chocolate if you can't find pumpkin spice)
- Preheat oven to 300. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine cereal, pretzels, and popcorn.
- In another small bowl mix melted butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin spice until thoroughly blended.
- Pour over cereal mix and stir well to coat.
- Spread cereal mix onto prepared pan and bake 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cool mix with M&Ms, pumpkin spice morsels and marshmallows. For Halloween use an edible pin to draw "skeletons" on mini marshmallows if desired.
Keywords: pumpkin spice snack mix