These easy Peanut Butter Cookies are gluten free and require only 4 simple ingredients! Plus, they take only 15 minutes start to finish!
I’m not sure if you’ve realized this, but I’m a little bit of a peanut butter fiend…I mean behind Oreos it’s my biggest craving! (I recently combined those two when I made those PB dirt cake trifles, remember?!) So it’s crazy to me that I hadn’t yet shared this easy peanut butter cookie recipe here on the blog before now!
This is not only one of my favorite fast treats to make, but it’s also my go-to cookie recipe when making for my gluten-free family and friends.
Why I love this recipe
These cookies are exactly the recipe you need when you get a crazy peanut butter craving because they only require 4 ingredients. I can almost guarantee you that you already have them all in your kitchen right now! And they cook up in just ten minutes so you can go from hungry to warm cookies in 15 minutes total.
- peanut butter
- vanilla extract
Step by step
- Preheat oven and spray baking sheet with nonstick spray (or line with parchment paper.)
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to scoop dough and roll into 1 inch balls. Place on the baking sheet.
- For a classic look, spray a fork with nonstick spray and press down twice on the top of each cookie to create that classic crosshatch.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and enjoy!
If you are gifting these cookies or super concerned about them looking “perfect” I recommend chilling the dough for about an hour and then rolling into balls before putting that classic fork crosshatch impression as they’ll have a little bit better-finished appearance. If its just taste you are after, don’t bother.
Ready? Get your cookie on!
If you’re looking for easy cookie recipes, here are four more you might also like!
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Cookies
- Peppermint Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
If you try this recipe, please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print
Easy, delicious 4 ingredient gluten free peanut butter cookies!
- 1 egg
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to drop 1″ balls of dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
- If desired add the classic peanut butter cookie crosshatch by pressing a fork sprayed with nonstick spray into the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on rack and enjoy!
For “prettier” cookies refrigerate dough for one hour before scooping into balls.
Keywords: peanut butter cookie
*This post was updated with new pictures and video in October of 2020, originally published in August 2013.