This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This Honey Walnut Monkey Bread combines all the flavor of traditional Greek baklava with the ease and gooey goodness of Monkey Bread.
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email & I’ll send it to your inbox. Plus, get great new recipes from me every week!
The holidays are the perfect time for me to experiment with new recipes-there are tons of opportunities for entertaining and events to bring desserts to. Recently I created a new favorite when I combined two of my favorite desserts into one-Baklava Monkey Bread!
Like my Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread, this recipe starts with Pillsbury Grands® biscuits. For this recipe I chose the butter flavored biscuits.
Doesn’t it looks delicious? So sweet and gooey!
- Pillsbury Grands® Flaky Biscuits, Butter Flavored
- crushed walnuts
- brown sugar
Step by step
- Generously spray a bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Place cinnamon and sugar in a gallon plastic bag.
- Rip biscuits into fourths and place in the bag.
- Shake the bag to coat the biscuits with the cinnamon sugar.
- Add biscuit pieces to the bundt pan, sprinkling walnuts in between as you layer the pieces.
- Heat butter, honey, and brown sugar in a small saucepan until frothy. Pour over monkey bread.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool 15 minutes before inverting to remove the monkey bread from the pan.
This monkey bread pairs perfectly with my Praline Latte for a sweet breakfast duo!
Tips for best results
- The honey makes this monkey bread very sticky. It’s important not to wait longer than 15 minutes to remove the bread from the pan as it will get harder to remove as it cools. (Don’t remove too soon however or it may fall apart, I have found 15 minutes to the be the “just right” time.)
- You can make this recipe in a loaf pan or casserole dish but you may need to adjust the cooking time.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container up to 3 days.
If you try this recipe, please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print