These super easy dark chocolate toffee truffles are deceptively simple to make and incredibly indulgetn!
- 9 oz DOVE® Dark Chocolate Promises, unwrapped
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup toffee bits (found in the baking aisle)
- In a small saucepan combine DOVE® dark chocolates with whipping cream.
- Heat on medium heat, stirring constantly for 2 minutes or until fully melted.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla. Stir to blend.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and refrigerate 2.5-3 hours or until thick.
- Pour toffee bits into a second bowl.
- Roll chocolate mixture into 1″ balls between using the palms of your hands and rolls in toffee bits to cover. Place on parchment paper lines baking sheet and refrigerate if desired until ready to eat!
Keywords: dark chocolate toffee truffles, dark chocolate truffles