One of my favorite things about Spring and early Summer are, of course, strawberries! If you follow along on Instagram you may have seen me post last week that our strawberry plants from last year are spreading and coming back full force in our raised garden bed in the backyard! I was so excited for the berries we’ll hopefully get to enjoy before our move that I made one of my favorite recipes-strawberry iced tea! Today I’m sharing the recipe for you to enjoy too!
You might also like these other summer recipes:Print
The perfect spring or summer treat, this strawberry iced tea is a crowd pleaser!
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 2 family size iced tea bags (I use Luzianne)
- 4 cups water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2/3 cup sugar (optional)
- Fill a glass measuring cup with two cups of water and add the tea bags.
- Microwave 3 minutes on high.
- If you choose to make sweetened tea, add the sugar to the hot water and stir until dissolved.
- In a blender combine 2 cups of water, lemon juice, and strawberries (you may reserve a few strawberries for garnish if you wish.)
- Pulse mixture until well blended.
- Pour through a fine mesh strainer in a pitcher of ice and combine with hot water mixture.
Keywords: strawberry iced tea
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, I make mine unsweetened but it’s delicious sweetened too!