This Strawberry Iced Tea combines fresh strawberries with Southern Sweet Tea for a refreshing summer drink you can prep in just 10 minutes!
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 2 family size iced tea bags (I use Luzianne)
- 6 cups water, divided
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- Fill a glass measuring cup with two cups of water and add the tea bags.
- Microwave 2 minutes on high. Remove from microwave and allow to steep 7 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, puree strawberries (you may reserve a few strawberries for garnish if you wish.)
- Pour strawberry mixture through a fine mesh strainer in a pitcher of ice, discard the pulp.
- Add the sugar to the hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Add hot water and remaining cold water to pitcher and stir to mix.
Keywords: strawberry iced tea