Embrace the taste of fall with pumpkin pie dip! This easy to make fall dessert is perfect for parties.
Fall is here and so is everything pumpkin! This easy Pumpkin Pie Dip is one of my favorite recipes to break out when autumn arrives.
Why I love this recipe
- it takes just a few minutes to mix together
- its a sweet dip you can serve with a variety of things for dipping-salty or sweet
- it is packed with fall flavor, it tastes just like pumpkin pie filling but with a “dippable” consistency
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- pumpkin purée
- pumpkin pie spice
- vanilla extract
Step by step
This recipe is very easy, it’s almost silly to write out a step by step, but we’ll give it a go:
- Cream together the cream cheese and powdered sugar, adding the powdered sugar a little at time.
- Add pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract and mix to blend.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving to let the flavors combine.
Tips for best results
- Feel free to substitute low fat cream cheese in this recipe, it will not affect the final taste.
- Do not skip the chill time, the flavors really come together as it sits.
Yes! You can make this a day or two in advance and it will taste perfect!
I do not recommend freezing pumpkin dip as the texture changes when it is thawed.
Keep this dip in the refrigerator up to 3 days (if it lasts that long!)
Pumpkin dip pairs well with both salty and sweet flavors so you have a lot of choices! Pretzels, apple slices, gingersnaps, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, toast, or pita chips all go well with this dip.
If you try this recipe, please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print
Pumpkin Pie Dip is the perfect party dip for all your fall parties.
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl or stand mixer and begin to mix on medium speed.
- Add powdered sugar ¼ cup at a time and continue to mix at medium speed until blended.
- Reduce speed to low and add pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract.
- Refrigerate one hour before serving for the best flavor.
- substituting low fat cream cheese or whipped topping is fine in this recipe
- serve with gingersnaps, graham crackers, sliced fruit, or pretzels
- keep covered in the refrigerator up to 3 days
Keywords: pumpkin pie dip