Pumpkin Pie Dip is the perfect party dip for all your fall parties.
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl or stand mixer and begin to mix on medium speed.
- Add powdered sugar 1/4 cup at a time and continue to mix at medium speed until blended.
- Reduce speed to low and add pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract.
- Refrigerate one hour before serving for the best flavor.
- substituting low fat cream cheese or whipped topping is fine in this recipe
- serve with gingersnaps, graham crackers, sliced fruit, or pretzels
- keep covered in the refrigerator up to 3 days
Keywords: pumpkin pie dip