This easy mini cheeseball recipe is perfect for entertaining. No fussy ingredients and ready in just a few minutes!
Tis the season for holiday parties, which means lots of appetizers need to be made! Our family calendar has been super busy with holiday events so I’ve been having fun testing new dessert and appetizer recipes to bring and this easy cheeseball recipe is definitely a winner in my book! There are no fussy ingredients and it takes hardly any time to whip it up!
How to Make Mini Cheeseballs
If you’ve never made a cheeseball you’ll be excited to see how simple it is. And serving this cheeseball recipe as mini cheeseballs adds a fun twist! Simple chop up the meat and onion and combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
Get your hands in there (clean hands of course!) and mix it all up until its totally blended. Then roll the mini cheeseballs and coat them in yummy bacon bits!
See? I told you it was easy! Keep them in the fridge until ready to serve and then serve along with your favorite crackers! Party success! And if you don’t want to make the recipe as mini cheeseballs, you can absolutely make one big one, serving them as mini cheeseballs just gives a little more bacon to enjoy, either way, they are delicious.
Be sure to check out these other easy party recipes:Print
This easy cheeseball recipe is perfect for entertaining. No fussy ingredients and ready in just a few minutes!
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 2 bundles green onions
- (2) 7 oz. packages Buddig Beef (or other thinly sliced deli beef)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 9 oz bag Bacon Bits
- crackers for serving
- Chop green onions and beef finely.
- Place your cream cheese, onion, beef, and shredded cheese into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix with your hands until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Roll mixture into balls approximately two tablespoons at a time.
- Pour Bacon Bits onto a plate. Roll cheeseballs in Bacon Bits, pressing firmly to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving and serve with crackers of your choice.
Keywords: mini cheeseball