This easy cheeseball recipe is perfect for entertaining. No fussy ingredients and ready in just a few minutes!
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 2 bundles green onions
- (2) 7 oz. packages Buddig Beef (or other thinly sliced deli beef)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 9 oz bag Bacon Bits
- crackers for serving
- Chop green onions and beef finely.
- Place your cream cheese, onion, beef, and shredded cheese into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix with your hands until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Roll mixture into balls approximately two tablespoons at a time.
- Pour Bacon Bits onto a plate. Roll cheeseballs in Bacon Bits, pressing firmly to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving and serve with crackers of your choice.
Keywords: mini cheeseball