This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Warm, cheesy Baked Bacon Cheddar Cheese Dip is the perfect appetizer recipe to throw together-just mix a few ingredients, pop it in the oven and impress your guests!
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email & I’ll send it to your inbox. Plus, get great new recipes from me every week!
We all have those recipes that never fail. The ones that you always turn to when you have guests because they turn out great and maybe even look a little fancy.
This super easy Baked Bacon Cheddar Cheese Dip is most definitely one of those recipes! Filled to the brim with bacon and cheddar, it’s perfectly addictive!
Why I love this recipe
What I love about this recipe: with just a few ingredients and minutes to prep it’s perfect for making ahead of time when entertaining.
Pop in the oven an hour before your guests are set to arrive and it will be baked to perfection when your company arrives!
- cream cheese
- sour cream
- Worcestershire sauce
- sharp cheddar cheese
- green onion
- round loaf of sourdough bread
- crackers or chips of your choice
Step by step
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire, green onion, cheddar, and bacon in a large bowl. Mix until blended.
- Cut off the top third of bread and hollow out the inside, save and cube removed bread for serving.
- Fill hollowed bread with cheese and bacon mixture.
- Bake for one hour or until golden and bubbling.
- Serve warm with cubed bread and crackers or chips.
Tips for best results
- Save a bit of chopped bacon and green onion to garnish the top for serving
- Use high-quality ingredients for the best results
- If you don’t like sourdough bread you can use an Italian loaf, just make sure whatever you choose is hard and crusty on the outside
- Use care when scooping out the interior of the loaf, don’t make the sides too thin so they can support the dip inside
- To omit the bread, bake the dip in a 9 by 9 inch casserole dish for 40 minutes or until bubbly
You might also like these delicious appetizers:
If you try this recipe, please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print