This all-natural homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer takes just 5 minutes and 5 ingredients and tastes so much better than store-bought!
If you’re not a pumpkin spice lover I apologize in advance-I’m a pumpkin fanatic! The blog is always filled with great pumpkin recipes each fall (see them all here.) This might be one of my favorites though-there are a lot of Pumpkin Spice Creamer recipes out there and I’ve tried a lot of them but always come back to this version.
Why I love this recipe
- it’s super easy
- takes literally less than 5 minutes to make
- it contains REAL pumpkin
- no heating
- no syrups to make
- no artificial ingredients
- sugar free, it’s naturally sweetened by the maple syrup
This coffee creamer tastes amazing and smells even better-if you had your eyes shut smelling it you’d swear there was a fresh pumpkin pie in front of you. I’m not kidding-if it was socially acceptable to straight up drink coffee creamer I’d be chug-a-lugging this stuff!
- half and half
- pumpkin pie spice
- pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- pure maple syrup
- vanilla extract
Add all of the pumpkin creamer ingredients to a mason jar or other sealable container. Screw on the lid and shake thoroughly until blended. Keep refrigerated and shake before each use.
I use the expiration date of my half and half as a guide for how long to keep this creamer but honestly it doesn’t last but a few days anyways because it’s so delicious. Even my husband who is not a huge pumpkin lover drinks it up!
Can I make this dairy free?
You can absolutely substitute almond, soy, or other milk alternatives in this pumpkin spice creamer recipe. Look for the creamiest version you can find and choose vanilla flavored if possible.
Here are a few of my favorite pumpkin recipes for my fellow pumpkin-aholics:Print
This delicious homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer recipe is better than anything you can buy in the stores-try it and find out!
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar or other sealable container.
- Screw on the lid and shake thoroughly until blended. Keep refrigerated and shake before each use.
Use half and half expiration as a guide for how long to keep creamer in the refrigerator.
Keywords: pumpkin spice creamer