Packed with a lovely almond flavor and dusted with powdered sugar, these melt in your mouth Almond Snowball Cookies are perfect for gift-giving. With only 6 ingredients and 25 minutes start to finish, they’ll be a holiday favorite for years to come!
Do you know those cookies that are always a hit? The ones that disappear first when you take them somewhere to share? These Almond Snowball Cookies are those cookies! These cookies take only 6 ingredients, whip up easily, and are always a hit-they are part of my Christmas baking list year after year!
Almond Snowball Cookie Ingredients
- all-purpose flour
- almond flour
- powdered sugar
- almond extract
Packed with a lovely almond flavor and dusted with powdered sugar, these melt in your mouth Almond Snowball Cookies are a holiday favorite perfect for holiday gift-giving.
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar + 1/2 cup more for rolling and sprinkling on the cookies
- 1 stick or 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp of almond extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl using a electric mixer, cream butter, powdered sugar, almond extract.
- Whisk in the flour, almond meal and salt until dough comes together.
- Scoop out 1/2 tbsp. dough and shape them into balls.
- Roll the balls in the powdered sugar and arrange them on the parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake 14-16 minutes till the edges start turning golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool down a little and roll in powdered sugar while still they are still warm.
- Cool completely on a cooling rack and sprinkle more powdered sugar.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Keywords: almond snowball cookie
You might also like these other of my favorite Christmas Cookies: