These easy 3 ingredient no-bake Chocolate covered Peanut Butter Truffles are a fast dessert you can make in just 20 minutes!
I have to tell you, this year I've been a lazy Christmas baker. Last year I barely made anything because we were in England and traveled to Scotland over the Christmas holiday.
This year I did so much baking for the blog leading up to December that I feel all baked out. So what does one do when they have no desire to turn on the oven yet there are tasty gifts to make? Make these super easy, no-bake, three-ingredient chocolate peanut butter truffles!
Are there two flavors that go together better than peanut butter and chocolate? I think not!
These truffles are made with Peanut Butter OREOs. Now, truth be told the peanut butter filling isn't super strong in these, if you're wanting a huge peanut butter flavor then I suggest these Peanut Butter Balls instead.
These are a more subtle peanut butter flavor that compliments the chocolate instead and gives a slightly different flavor than traditional OREO truffles or these truffles made with mint flavored OREOs.
No Bake Peanut Butter Truffle Ingredients
- Peanut Butter OREOs
- Cream Cheese
- Milk Chocolate Morsels
How to Make OREO Truffles
These truffles couldn't be easier to make! The actual kitchen time is minimal, just be sure to allow for the two times you need to let them chill for an hour in between steps. I usually make these at least one day ahead.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Use a food processor to pulse the OREOs until they are finely crumbed.
- Combine the OREO crumbs with cream cheese and roll mixture into 1" balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate and dip truffles using two forks. Allow any excess to drip off before returning to the wax paper lined baking sheet. Top with sprinkles if you like!
- Chill until set, about one hour.
If you try this recipe, please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print
Easy three ingredient Peanut Butter OREO truffles are a no bake dessert that even the kids can make! Perfect for holiday gifting.
- 1 package peanut butter OREOs
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups milk chocolate morsels
- sprinkles for garnish (optional)
- Line a baking sheet or tray with wax paper, set aside.
- Use a food processor or blender to crush OREOs into fine crumbs.
- In a large bowl combine the cookie crumbs and cream cheese and mix until totally blended.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on prepared tray. Refrigerate or freeze for one hour.
- Melt chocolate according to package instructions.
- Hold the truffle between two forks and coat in chocolate, tap off excess.
- If adding toppings or sprinkles do so immediately before chocolate hardens. Keep refrigerated until serving.
I used Wilton Turtle Crunch to top my truffles but I cannot find it online to link to.
Keywords: peanut butter truffles
Are you a fan of OREO truffles? Let me know in the comments!
You might also like these similar truffle recipes: