Easy three ingredient Peanut Butter OREO truffles are a no bake dessert that even the kids can make! Perfect for holiday gifting.
- 1 package peanut butter OREOs
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups milk chocolate morsels
- sprinkles for garnish (optional)
- Line a baking sheet or tray with wax paper, set aside.
- Use a food processor or blender to crush OREOs into fine crumbs.
- In a large bowl combine the cookie crumbs and cream cheese and mix until totally blended.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on prepared tray. Refrigerate or freeze for one hour.
- Melt chocolate according to package instructions.
- Hold the truffle between two forks and coat in chocolate, tap off excess.
- If adding toppings or sprinkles do so immediately before chocolate hardens. Keep refrigerated until serving.
I used Wilton Turtle Crunch to top my truffles but I cannot find it online to link to.
Keywords: peanut butter truffles