Looking for a light, refreshing cocktail that will be the hit of the party? This Rosemary Gin Fizz recipe blends the subtle flavor of rosemary and lemon with the classic gin fizz cocktail we all know and love (no egg required!)
I love trying new cocktail recipes and this lemon rosemary gin fizz is most definitely a winner. The herbs and citrus perfectly compliment the flavor of the gin. I also love growing herbs on my back patio so I love that this gin cocktail recipe gives me an excuse to use some of my rosemary plant!
The key to this beautiful rosemary infused recipe is to prepare a rosemary simple syrup ahead of time. If you haven't made your own simple syrup before, no worries, it's so easy! Simply add your sugar and water to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir until the sugar dissolves then remove from heat. Add one sprig of rosemary and allow to steep for one hour while cooling. Remove the rosemary and boom! You're done!Print
Light and refreshing herbal take on the traditional Gin Fizz, this Rosemary Gin Fizz combines the flavors of rosemary and lemon, is only 5 ingredients and egg-free.
For the Rosemary Simple Syrup:
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 spring fresh rosemary
Rosemary Gin Fizz
- ½ oz Rosemary Simple Syrup
- ½ oz fresh lemon juice
- 2 oz gin
- 3 oz club soda
- rosemary and lemon slices for garnish
Rosemary Simple Syrup
- Bring water and sugar to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Stir while boiling until sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Add rosemary sprig and allow to steep for one hour while cooling. Remove rosemary before using.
Rosemary Gin Fizz
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add rosemary simple syrup, lemon juice and gin.
- Shake vigorously and strain into an ice-filled glass.
- Add soda water and garnish with lemon slice and rosemary sprig.
To serve a crowd, prepare simple syrup, lemon, and gin mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve. Divide among glasses and add soda water and garnish when serving.
Rosemary Gin Fizz recipe makes one cocktail, rosemary simple syrup makes 1 cup.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 23.2 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.5 g
- Protein: 0.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: gin fizz, cocktail, lemon, rosemary
Want more great recipes?
Join our community of over 20,000 everyday cooks and I'll send you an eCookbook with 13 of my favorite desserts as a welcome gift!