This delicious homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer recipe is better than anything you can buy in the stores-try it and find out!
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar or other sealable container.
- Screw on the lid and shake thoroughly until blended. Keep refrigerated and shake before each use.
Use half and half expiration as a guide for how long to keep creamer in the refrigerator.
Keywords: pumpkin spice creamer