Warm, cheesy Baked Bacon Cheddar Cheese Dip is the perfect appetizer recipe to throw together-just mix a few ingredients, pop it in the oven and impress your guests!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean® bacon, cooked and chopped
- round loaf of sourdough bread
- crackers or chips of your choice for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire, green onion, cheddar, and bacon. Mix until blended. Cut off the top third of bread and hollow out the inside, save and cube removed bread for serving. Fill hollowed bread with cheese and bacon mixture. Bake for one hour or until golden and bubbling. Serve warm with cubed bread and crackers or chips.
To make without the bread bowl simply bake in an oven safe dish.
Nutritional information is for dip without bread bowl.
Keywords: bacon, cheddar, dip