This is the best Peanut Butter Blossoms recipe out there! This classic peanut butter and Hershey Kiss cookie is no-fail and always a big hit, especially for gifting around the holidays!
The elementary school that two of my sons attend is hosting a teacher appreciation lunch on Friday this week. I, of course, signed up to bring cookies, because I love to find any excuse to bake!
Yesterday I shared the Coconut Macaroons I made and today I'm sharing what is seriously the very best Peanut Butter Blossom recipe out there. This is one of my favorite recipes to make because you literally cannot mess it up if you follow the directions, it turns out perfectly every time and they are always a HUGE hit!
- granulated sugar
- brown sugar
- peanut butter
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients other than Hershey Kisses.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes (use this time to unwrap your Kisses!)
- Remove cookies from the oven and immediately press a Hershey Kiss into the middle of each cookie.
I normally don't chill the dough but if your home is warm and you find your dough is very soft, popping it in the fridge for 30 minutes will ensure the cookie doesn't spread too much.
The cookies are done when the edges turn golden brown and the tops are just starting to crack.
Store in an airtight container up to 7 days.
I don't recommend freezing the finished cookies but you can definitely freeze the dough to bake later. I recommend rolling the dough into the balls and freezing up to 3 months, then thaw overnight in the refrigerator and bring to room temperature before rolling in sugar and baking.
You might also like these easy cookie recipes:
If you try this recipe, please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print
This is the best Peanut Butter Blossom recipe out there! This classic cookie is no-fail and always a big hit, especially for gifting around the holidays!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- additional ⅓ cup granulated sugar for rolling
- 40 Hershey's Kisses
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large stand mixer bowl or large bowl, combine butter and sugar and mix on medium speed until blended. Add remaining ingredients except for Hershey kisses and sugar for rolling. Mix on medium speed until uniform.
- Use a tablespoon or cookie scoop to scoop out dough and roll into 1" balls. Roll balls in sugar and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for eight minutes or until edges are golden brown and tops just begin to crack. While cookies are baking unwrap Hershey Kisses.
- Immediately after removing cookies from oven place Hershey Kiss in the middle of each. Allow to cool five minutes before moving to cooling rack.
Keywords: peanut butter blossoms