This is the best Peanut Butter Blossom recipe out there! This classic cookie is no-fail and always a big hit, especially for gifting around the holidays!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- additional 1/3 cup granulated sugar for rolling
- 40 Hershey’s Kisses
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large stand mixer bowl or large bowl, combine butter and sugar and mix on medium speed until blended. Add remaining ingredients except for Hershey kisses and sugar for rolling. Mix on medium speed until uniform.
- Use a tablespoon or cookie scoop to scoop out dough and roll into 1″ balls. Roll balls in sugar and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for eight minutes or until edges are golden brown and tops just begin to crack. While cookies are baking unwrap Hershey Kisses.
- Immediately after removing cookies from oven place Hershey Kiss in the middle of each. Allow to cool five minutes before moving to cooling rack.
Keywords: peanut butter blossoms