Ranch Seasoned Oyster Crackers are an easy to make snack that’s perfect for parties or simply keeping on hand for snacking!
- 12 ounce package oyster crackers
- 1 packet Ranch dressing seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Place crackers in a large bowl and pour both vegetable oil and buttter over, ttoss to coat.
- In a small bowl combine ranch seasoning, dill weed and garlic powder. Mix.
- Pour seasoning over crackers and toss with a spoon unttil evenly coated
- Spread crackers in a single layer across ttwo baking sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes.
Keywords: oyster crackers, ranch oyster crackers, seasoned oyster crackers