Taco Ranch Chicken Wings are an easy appetizer recipe perfect for tailgating parties during football season!
- 1 ½ pounds of wingettes
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons of taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of ranch seasoning
- Cilantro to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl add in wings and oil. Gently coat wings with oil.
- Add in taco and ranch seasonings, toss wings to coat.
- Add chicken to a pan, bake for 45 minutes or until cooked and desired level of crispiness.
- Garnish with ranch dressing and cilantro, if desired.
Keywords: wings, chicken wings, ranch, taco