Cinnamon Sugared Pecans are an easy, 6 ingredient snack that is perfect for gifting. Ready in just an hour, these sugared pecans are perfect for topping salads or snacking.
- 1 lb halved raw pecans
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet thoroughly with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl combine egg white, water and vanilla. Whisk until frothy.
- Put pecans in a large bowl and pour egg mixture over them. Mix until pecans are coated.
- In a gallon plastic bag combine sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Pour coated pecans in bag and seal. Shake to coat.
- Spread pecans on prepared baking sheet and bake for fifty minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Keywords: sugared pecans