This Strawberry Banana Bread recipe is very easy to make, ready in just one hour, and bakes up perfectly every time! A true family favorite recipe!
- 2 ripe bananas, smashed
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mash ripe bananas with a potato masher or fork.
- Mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the sugar, egg, and vanilla and mix.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, and mix well.
- Gently fold in strawberries.
- Pour mixture into a buttered 4×8 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack. Keep in an airtight container up to three days.
For a pretty presentation, reserve some chopped strawberries and add on top of the bread after pouring batter in the pan. Tap strawberries gently into the batter before baking.
- Serving Size: 1 inch slice
- Calories: 418
- Sugar: 48 g
- Sodium: 171.3 mg
- Fat: 14.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 70 g
- Protein: 3.9 g
- Cholesterol: 58.9 mg
Keywords: strawberry, banana, bread