Why blow your diet and drain your wallet buying fancy coffee shop Pumpkin Spice Lattes when you can make your own skinny version at home!
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup strongly brewed coffee-I used Starbuck Veranda K-cup
- light whipped cream and cinnamon or nutmeg for garnish (if desired)
- Brew coffee
- In a small saucepan combine pumpkin, almond milk, vanilla, sugar, and spice and heat over medium heat until steaming-do not boil.
- Pour pumpkin mixture over coffee and top with whipped cream and cinnamon or nutmeg if desired.
Keywords: pumpkin spice latte