These aren't your typical candied pecans, these Spicy candied pecans have a kick that makes them downright irresistible!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 16 oz pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium bowl pour the honey. Stir vigorously to thin.
- Add salt, sugar, cinnamon, cumin, and cayenne pepper. Stir well.
- Pour in pecans and press into the honey and spice mixture to coat as best you can.
- Pour pecans in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake ten minutes.
- When you remove the pecans give them a quick stir in the melted honey mixture to coat any pecans that did not get coated before roasting.
- Allow to cool completely then break apart into singles and clusters.
- Store in an airtight container up to two weeks.
Keywords: candied pecans