Snowman Cupcakes are a deceptively simple and remarkably cute Christmas cupcake perfect for parties! These cupcakes are made with a cake mix base and decorated with frosting, sprinkles, and marshmallows.
- boxed cake mix and ingredients to prepare
- pre-made frosting
- white nonpareils or sprinkling sugar
- jumbo marshmallows
- orange candies
You will also need toothpicks and an edible pen
- Make the cupcakes according to the box instructions.
- Allow to cool fully, then frost.
- Sprinkle the frosting with nonpareils.
- Stick a toothpick through two stacked jumbo marshmallows and stick end into cupcake to anchor.
- Cut a triangle shaped wedge from the orange candy and use the tip of a knife to cut a small hole in the center of the top marshmallow and insert for the snowman's nose.
- Use the edible pen to draw on the eyes, smile, and arms.
- Be creative with the snowmen's faces and arm position, it's super cute when they are not all exactly the same!
- You can use any homemade cupcake and frosting instead of box mix.
- Be sure to alert people that the cupcake has a toothpick inside that needs to be removed!
Keywords: snowman cucpakes