These Easy Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes are drenched in a creamy cheese sauce and cooked to perfection in your slow cooker! Simply prep this dish in 10 minutes and let your Crock Pot do the rest. It’s a great recipe for holidays or every day!
- 4 large potatoes, cut in thin slices
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- pinch each salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- Spray a slow cooker with nonstick spray. (You’ll thank me for this at cleanup time!)
- Add potatoes, onion, and salt and pepper and stir to mix.
- In a small saucepan melt butter over medium high heat.
- Add flour whisking constantly for about 1 minute.
- Slowly add milk, continuing to whisk.
- Add cheeses and continue stirring until melted.
- Remove from heat and pour over potatoes.
- Cover and cook on high 4-5 hours. Serve warm.
Keywords: au gratin, potato