These easy Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes are drenched in a creamy cheese sauce and cooked to perfection in your Crock Pot! Simply prep this dish in 10 minutes and let your Slow Cooker do the rest. It’s an easy everyday side dish that is tasty enough for holiday meals as well!
- 4 large potatoes, cut in thin slices
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- pinch each salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- Spray a slow cooker with nonstick spray. (You’ll thank me for this at cleanup time!)
- Add potatoes, onion, and salt and pepper and stir to mix.
- In a small saucepan melt butter over medium high heat.
- Add flour whisking constantly for about 1 minute.
- Slowly add milk, continuing to whisk.
- Add cheeses and continue stirring until melted.
- Remove from heat and pour over potatoes.
- Cover and cook on high 4-5 hours. Serve warm.
Keywords: scalloped potatoes