This easy sheet pan sausage and vegetable recipe is a fast, easy dinner recipe perfect for those busy weeknights. Healthy and filling!
- 5 red potatoes chopped 1/2 inch thick
- 1 lb fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 cups chopped peppers (about 2 large bell peppers)
- (2) 14 oz turkey kielbasas, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine all veggies and sausage in a large bowl. Pour over oil and toss to coat.
- Add seasoning and again toss to coat. Pour everything onto prepared pan and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and stir. Bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve on its own or over rice.
Keywords: sausage, vegetable, sheet pan, one pan