Roasted Russet Potatoes are an easy, inexpensive side dish recipe that compliment a wide variety of meals.
- 4 large russet potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch thick pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Chop potatoes into quarters, then cut into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
- In a large bowl combine potatoes, oil, and spices. Stir to coat thoroughly.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer across the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip and roast an additional 15 minutes or until done.
- Experiment with the seasonings! Mrs. Dash is another great one to try!
Keywords: roasted potatoes, roasted russet potatoes