Adding pumpkin to this fast and easy apple butter makes it even more delicious and a fall favorite!
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling!)
- 2 medium apples, diced
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Allow mixture to cool 15 minutes.
- Place mixture in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediate or refrigerate until use.
- Eat within one week.
Keywords: pumpkin apple butter