This latte has all the sweet flavor of pralines and can be whipped up in less than ten minutes.
- 3 cups brewed coffee
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- whipped cream and pecan bits (optional)
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium high heat.
- Add brown sugar and heat to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add milk and bring to simmer, stirring often.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla and stir.
- Combine half and half with coffee and top with whipped cream and pecans if desired.
Keywords: praline, coffee, latte